JKN INSTITUTE IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
السلام عليكم و رحمة الله و بركاته
I hope this letter reaches you in the best of health and Imãn. Jãmiah Khãtamun Nabiyeen (JKN) would like to welcome you all to the new academic year. Please note the following JKN policies and important dates.
1: ATTENDANCE AND PUNCTUALITY
- All students who will be absent or arriving late must inform the reception on that day. The reception staff have the full authority to question the student the reason for arriving late or being absent.
- Absences or lateness exceeding more than 20 days in a year without a valid excuse will be penalized. They could be either liable for expulsion from the Madrasah or repeating the academic year again.
2: CODES OF CONDUCT & DRESS CODES
- All students must adhere to the Islamic dress codes set by JKN.
- Students are NOT ALLOWED to bring MOBILE PHONES into the Madrasah except for emergency cases only. In case of emergency, mobile phones must be handed into the reception desk upon arrival and collected when leaving. The Madrasah will take no liabilities for any phones not collected from the reception desk after class finishing.
Male: White Jubba/Qamees & white topees. A sweater or waist jacket may be worn over the Jubba/Qamees. Hair should be kept at one length.
Female: Black plain Jilbāb (Burqa) with black Hijab.
All younger students can purchase JKN Madrasah bag and daily planner from Al-Mumin bookshop.
Shaykh Mufti Saiful Islam
Principal of JKN
JKN Institute Enrolment Procedures
1. All new applicants must pay £50 admission fee when submitting the application form.
2. Ensure all details are completed accurately when submitting the application form
3. Application form and admission fee must be submitted at the Al-Mu’min Book shop during office hours Mon-Fri 10am -4pm
4. The applicant/guardian must ensure they keep up to date with termly fees. Details of the termly fees will be provided on the day of admission.
5. Each candidate will be assessed before enrolling on to the course. This will determine your suitability for the course.
6.The final deadline of enrolment will be the end of the first term of the new academic NO NEW ADMISSION WILL BE ACCEPTED THEREAFTER.
7. The termly fee and admission fee paid will be non-refundable.
8. Any student no longer willing to continue with their studies and wanting to cancel their enrolment must report at the designated reception.
9. The term fee and admission fee will be non-refundable.
10. AL-MUMIN BOOKSHOP DOES NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY OF COLLECTING TERMLY FEES. ALL TERMLY FEES ARE PAID AT THE DESIGNATED RECEPTION DESK AT THE APPROPRIATE CAMPUS.