JKN INSTITUTE IMPORTANT ANNOUNCEMENT
As-salāmu Alaykum wa-raḥmatu -llāhi wa-barakātuh, Dear respected parents and students. Pray that you are all well in health and Imaan.
JKN Institute will be officially opening ONSITE on Monday 31st August
Please ensure you stick to these 10 COVID safety guidelines at all times
1. Any students with persistent cough, fever, and loss of taste and smell must not come to the institute for 10 days and telephone JKN reception to let us know. This also includes students who are expected to self isolate for 14 days because a member of their household is positive for COVID.
2. Students should perform wudhu at home before arriving and only use madrasa toilets if there is real need only. However, they must ensure they disinfect after themselves if they use these facilities.
3. Students must bring a bag for their shoes which should be kept on the shoe racks at all times.
4. When students enter the building they must use hand sanitizer as provided. They should avoid facial contact with their hands throughout and leave using hand sanitizer.
5. There should be no physical contact between students and teachers. No handshakes or hugging, physical greeting.
6. All students must wear face-covering / masks throughout their time in the building (niqab should suffice as face covering for sisters) except this is optional when they are in their own class as this will become their safe class bubble.
7. No bags, books, or items should be left in the institute. Desks should be disinfected by students when students arrive and when they leave. (Wipes will be available)
8. Salah will be read in your own allocated rooms on time with the Azaan. Students should stand in rows without physical contact for salah.
9. All students who mix and gather for classes on the 3rd floor must socially distance (either 1m with masks or 2m without masks)
10. All doors to be used, will remain open throughout as much as is possible including windows and no one should touch doors/ handles/ walls/furniture/windows unless needed.
See 2020-21 Timetable for your class timings and ensure you all attend on time.
Looking forward to seeing you face to face
JKN Institute Enrolment Procedures
1. All new applicants must pay £50 admission fee when submitting the application form.
2. Ensure all details are completed accurately when submitting the application form
3. Application form and admission fee must be submitted at the Al-Mu’min Book shop during office hours Mon-Fri 10am -4pm
4. The applicant/guardian must ensure they keep up to date with termly fees. Details of the termly fees will be provided on the day of admission.
5. Each candidate will be assessed before enrolling on to the course. This will determine your suitability for the course.
6.The final deadline of enrolment will be the end of the first term of the new academic NO NEW ADMISSION WILL BE ACCEPTED THEREAFTER.
7. The termly fee and admission fee paid will be non-refundable.
8. Any student no longer willing to continue with their studies and wanting to cancel their enrolment must report at the designated reception.
9. The term fee and admission fee will be non-refundable.
10. AL-MUMIN BOOKSHOP DOES NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY OF COLLECTING TERMLY FEES. ALL TERMLY FEES ARE PAID AT THE DESIGNATED RECEPTION DESK AT THE APPROPRIATE CAMPUS.