JKN Institute Enrolment Procedures
1. All new applicants must pay £50 admission fee when submitting the application form.
2. Ensure all details are completed accurately when submitting the application form
3. Application form and admission fee must be submitted at the Al-Mu’min Book shop during office hours Mon-Fri 10am -4pm
4. The applicant/guardian must ensure they keep up to date with termly fees. Details of the termly fees will be provided on the day of admission.
5. Each candidate will be assessed before enrolling on to the course. This will determine your suitability for the course.
6.The final deadline of enrolment will be the end of the first term of the new academic NO NEW ADMISSION WILL BE ACCEPTED THEREAFTER.
7. The termly fee and admission fee paid will be non-refundable.
8. Any student no longer willing to continue with their studies and wanting to cancel their enrolment must report at the designated reception.
9. The term fee and admission fee will be non-refundable.
10. AL-MUMIN BOOKSHOP DOES NOT TAKE ANY RESPONSIBILITY OF COLLECTING TERMLY FEES. ALL TERMLY FEES ARE PAID AT THE DESIGNATED RECEPTION DESK AT THE APPROPRIATE CAMPUS.